Employment Opportunities At Resto Corp
Resto Corporation is a family-owned insurance restoration company specializing in fire & water damage, mitigation and restoration. We have built an outstanding reputation with performance and dedication to being the best in the insurance restoration field. Our professional office staff, executives and restoration team work directly with the homeowner to ensure that their home gets the attention it deserves until the completion of the project.
Resto Corporation is fully licensed and insured for construction repair and insurance restoration work in New York and New Jersey.
The Emergency Response Technician (ERT) is the first person on-site when a fire, water damage, property damage, or related event causes an insurance loss to any property type. It requires a committed individual willing to assist businesses or homeowners in what is often one of their greatest times of need. The ERT is a leader who is willing to be there 24/7 to take control of an emergency, and secure the location to mitigate any further damages from occurring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Water Mitigation / Fire Damage Restoration.
- Must be able to be on call 24/7 for any emergency.
- Accurately assess the scope and opportunity of each assignment.
- Set, Monitor, and move equipment needed for water extraction and drying of premises, including reading and recording mitigation data.
- Demolition of property and debris removal
- Content Inventory / Contents cleaning and Manipulation.
- Structural Cleaning and Mold remediation.
- Maintain and create accurate and detailed measurements, diagrams, photos, journals, work orders, and other documentation, as required for each job, including data entry in to job management systems, using multiple software databases.
Other Duties include:
- Maintain a neat and orderly work site.
- Maintain company vehicle in a clean and organized fashion; ensuring it is stocked with the equipment and supplies necessary to perform all work required at designated job sites.
- Able to run small construction projects.
- IICRC Certification
- CMRS Certification
- ASD / WRT Certification
- Experience in Xactimate 28
- Experience in Insurance claims procedures.
- Must possess a valid non restricted driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check
Please Fill Out The Employment Form and Upload Resume
Upload Resume & Cover Letter